Lots of Free and Easy Preschool Activities!
Lots of Spring and Summer Ideas Your Preschoolers Will Love!
Spring and Summer 2014
Enjoy these spring and summer activities with your preschooler that include crafts, games, free printables, recipes and more. For more ideas visit our spring and summer sections.
Free and easy preschool activities for every season of the year! You'll find here the best preschool activites including preschool themes, arts and crafts, games, holiday ideas, stories with a purpose, free printables, curriculum and so much more!
Life with a preschooler is BUSY! Let me save you precious time and energy with ideas that are easy, inexpensive, and meaningful.
As a Mom of preschoolers myself, I know you'll find well-liked ideas to bring joy and creativity to you and your preschooler here at www.discover-preschool-activites.com.
The preschool activities here can be used by families, homeschoolers, teachers, babysitters and Day home providers.
- Spring Preschool Activities
- Ahh....Spring! Help your preschooler celebrate this wonderful season with spring preschool activities including arts and crafts, games, spring holidays, free printables, recipes
- Summer Preschool Activities
- Use these summer preschool activities including crafts, games,recipes,holidays and free printables.
- fathers day ideas
- Use these fathers day ideas as gifts from your preschoolers
- Canada Day Ideas
- Enjoy these Canada Day ideas with your preschooler to help celebrate the holiday.
- Fun 4th of July Preschool Activities and Treat Ideas
- Here are some fun ideas for preschoolers to celebrate this 4th of July.
- Back to School
- Here you'll find wonderful back to school activities for young children, both homeschooled and public schooled.
- Preschool Chat Central Message Board
- Have your visited our preschool chat central message board? Here is where we can share our experiences of teaching and raising preschoolers. Share your ideas, tips and more!
- Discover Preschool Activities Blog
- The Discover Preschool Activities Blog keeps you updated with all changes and additions to the discover-preschool-activities.com website. Subscribe here.
- discover-preschool-activities.com Site Map
- discover preschool activities.com site map
- preschool-sparks free ezine
- Preschool-Sparks:A free monthly ezine that helps spark a parent's or caregiver's imagination for preschool craft ideas and tips to do with your child.
- Preschool Alphabet
- Use these fun preschool alphabet activities to teach your children their ABC's.
- Preschool Activity Kits
- Use these free "filler" ideas for your preschool activity kits to provide meaningful activites for your child.
- Kindergarten Curriculum
- Use these activities as a kindergarten curriculum for developing skills including color recognition, patterning, classifying and grouping, dramatic play, sound recognition and observational skills.
- Preschool Coloring Pages
- These preschool coloring pages have been designed to make coloring easy and enjoyable for preschoolers.
- Preschool Bible Lessons
- Use these preschool bible lessons that include crafts, games, bible stories and free printables as faith builders for your preschoolers.
- Preschool Themes
- Use these preschool themes, preschool lessons, holiday themes and more
- Preschool Crafts
- Easy and fun preschool crafts and art including lots of theme related ideas for parents and teachers.
- Preschool Songs
- Use these preschool songs, rhymes and fingerplays as one of the best ways to develop reading skills in young children.
- Preschool Science
- Easy preschool science activities that include kitchen science, weather science,and bug and plant science.
- Preschool Games
- Enjoy these preschool games including online games, travelling games, games for different themes and holiday games.
- Preschool Literacy Skills
- Parents-YOU are your child's FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT teacher when it comes to developing preschool literacy skills. Here are lots of ideas for parents and teachers to help develop preschool reading
- Preschool Music Activities
- These preschool music activities help develop language, memory and thinking skills.
- Preschool Math Activities
- Preschool math activities can be a lot of fun with a hands-on approach.
- Spring Preschool Games
- Enjoy these spring preschool games and activites including sensory activities and a homemade bubble recipe.
- Links and Resources
- The following links and resources provide helpful information.
- Easter Preschool Crafts
- Use these Easter preschool crafts to help celebrate the season including a stained glass cross, Easter lily handprint flowers, Easter egg collage, Easter lambs and a Palm branch Easter craft.
- About this site
- About this site: www.discover-preschool-activities.com
- Contact me
- Use the form provided to contact me(Rachel) at discover-preschool-activities
- Create Kids Crafts-redirect
- Create kids crafts-redirect
Want some more ideas for fun theme related monthly crafts for preschool kids? Sign up for my free monthly ezine Preschool Sparks.
Creative Playdough Ideas for Kids is a 32 page e-book that is downloadable in PDF format, and provides simple, step by step instructions for a variety of creations with full color photos throughout. Playdough creations include cat, turtle, lion, snail, pig, snowman, snake, two rose methods, daisy, daffodil, ladybug, faces, cup and saucer, a heart of flowers, fruit and butterfly.
Click here for more details:
Wow! LITTLE KIDS CRAFTS FOR ALL SEASONS
Whether you are a Pre-School Teacher, Day Home provider or a busy Mom with little kids trying to find some inside activities on a cold/rainy day, here is a great resource for many more craft ideas for little kids. It is jam packed (200pages) full of great age-appropriate crafts. As a thank you for buying the book Chris Yates (the author) gives you the second book free.
You can download this ebook or get the printed version.It's called
Little Kid Crafts For All Seasons
ABC Fun & 1-2-3
ABC Fun & 1-2-3 is a preschool programme that gives you alphabet-based activities each week, alphabet crafts, alphabetized nursery rhymes, number and counting activities, as well as a list of recommended, quality children's stories to read aloud together as you and your children adventure through the alphabet, one letter per week.
All the hard work and planning is done for you - for less than $1 per week, you just open up the book and start the A-B-C fun!
For more details Click Here!